Who can I sue after my car accident? – Arizona Personal Injury FAQ

Who can I sue after my car accident?

In Arizona, there really very few immunities. If it is another driver who is at fault, you can bring a claim against the other driver; if itís a construction company that is at fault, for perhaps not posting proper signage or no signage at all, you can bring a claim against them. You can bring claims against cities, you can bring claims against counties, you can bring claims against the State of Arizona, even against the federal government. There really are no immunities to any of these sort of entities in Arizona. If  you can prove that you are injured and you can prove who did something to cause your injuries, you have the right to file a lawsuit and state a claim for your injuries and damages.

My name is Chris Zachar and I am a Certified Specialist in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death in Arizona. This is the only type of work we do. We can help you with your case.

Request a Free Consultation
Or Call Now 702-929-2289
Awards & Associations
Client Testimonials

“Chris was very helpful and quick to respond. Whenever I had issues getting in touch with anyone else, he was the first to contact me. He really made sure I understood the process and made it so easy for me. I was and am happy to have Chris in my corner. Thank you for all you’ve done for me!”

- Keelie W.

“I can’t begin to thank you enough for taking my case. After being turned away from several firms, I had lost hope. The day I walked into your office I knew I had found a winning team. Thank you for taking the time to listen to me on that day. You worked my case with an exemplary level of professionalism, compassion, commitment and efficiency. I will never forget you.”

- Joanne D., AZ

“Chris provided my husband Tommy with aggressive representation. Chris was reliable and did what he said he would do. Plus he returned our phone calls. I would be happy to refer friends to Chris.”

- Christy J., Buckeye, AZ
Contact Zachar Law No pressure. Speak to an attorney. No hidden fees.