Phoenix, Arizona Personal Injury Attorney Chris Zachar Answers some Frequently Asked Questions in a series of videos.
For your convenience, below are a compilation of questions that many people ask the Zachar Law Firm. The answers here are for information only, please call 602-494-4800 for a free consultation on your case.
Below are videos put together by Zachar Law Firm in order to answer the most frequently asked questions about personal injury and wrongful death law. There is a total of over 450+ different videos that can be searched in the entire library so far. If you are unable to view the videos below, please visit our official personal injury youtube channel by clicking here now. You may also see the 15 video interview of Chris Zachar when he was featured in Attorney At Law Magazine here.
- Can I afford a lawyer for a car accident case?
- Are pre-existing conditions covered in a car accident claim?
- How much money can I collect in a car accident case?
- Do most car accidents claims settle before going to trial?
- How common are car accident law suits in Arizona?
- What are the most common injuries from car accidents in AZ?
- Who can I sue after my car accident?
- Who’s at fault in a construction zone car accident?
- Why do insurance companies limit car accident payouts?