Handling personal injury and car damage claims can very frustrating after an auto accident. If someone you love was killed in a fatal auto accident, the last thing you want is a confusing, drawn out, complicated wrongful death claim. Insurance company representatives and claims adjusters are not on your side, and their goal is to try to pay to you as little compensation as possible for your loss even nothing if possible. If they must pay you something, their goal is to pay as little as possible.
How do you level the playing field? You need an experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer.
You need a Certified Specialist.
Attorney Christopher J. Zachar is an experienced Phoenix car accident trial lawyer who represents clients who have been injured in auto accidents in the Phoenix area. If you have been involved in an auto accident and injured, contact Christopher J. Zachar before you talk with ANY insurance company. Initial consultations are always FREE. If we accept your case, we offer contingent attorneys’ fees that means you pay nothing until there is a recovery for you.
Why It Is Important To Contact a Qualified Car Accident Attorney in Phoenix
It is best to contact a lawyer as soon as possible after an auto accident to ensure that your claim and interests are protected. Any delay may cause issues: Being able to find the other driver, trouble in getting the driver’s insurance information, difficulty in contacting key eyewitnesses and the possible destruction of scene evidence. A delay may prevent you from being able to collect fair compensation. Also, you have only two (2) years from the date of the auto accident to submit a claim for damages or file a lawsuit.
It is imperative that a thorough investigation be done before bringing a claim. Analysis of the accident by experts and an experienced lawyer can be the difference between a fair recovery and no recovery at all.
Why take a chance on something so important? Give your lawyer (Christopher Zachar) and his accident experts the time needed to thoroughly and completely investigate your claim.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, contact our Zachar Law Firm for assistance in filing a complete and timely claim for compensation.
What to Do After an Auto Accident
Contact Zachar Law Firm For A FREE Case Evaluation With No Obligation – (602) 494-4800. We’re here for you. Read on for more information about Phoenix car accident cases.
Helpful Recommendations If You Have Been In an Auto Accident
- Try to remain calm. It is okay to speak with the driver of the other vehicle. Often, at the scene is the best place to get the truth from them.
- Make sure to call the police, and do not let the other driver or anyone else talk you out of calling the police.
- Do not move the vehicles until after the police arrive, unless you are on a highway and in danger of being hit by other cars.
When the police arrive:
- Be pleasant, cooperative and truthful.
- Describe what happened as you observed it.
- Be careful about how you estimate distances and speeds.
- Do not admit fault. You may have not been in the best position to have seen everything that occurred, and you may not be aware of things that occurred which contributed to the accident.
- Do not say you are not hurt. Some injuries and symptoms of pain may not show up for days. It is often both truthful and prudent to simply say that you are shaken up.
- Provide your auto insurance information as well as make sure to obtain the other driver’s information, preferably by reading it from his or her driver’s license.
- Get the other driver’s name, address, telephone number, driver’s license number, and license plate number. Record the make and model of the driver’s car, motorcycle, van or truck or the number of the school bus.
- If you have a camera (cell phone camera), take photographs of the scene as well as the damage to the vehicles.
- If a stranger appears at the scene and offers you a ride to a chiropractor or other doctor, or if you are called later by a stranger who learns of the collision, get the person’s name and telephone number. Report him or her to the police and the Arizona Department of Insurance Fraud Investigation Unit. Under AZ law, no one is allowed to solicit victims at the site of the accident.
- Promptly notify your own automobile insurance company, BUT speak with an attorney before agreeing to provide any type of statement in a recorded telephone conversation. What you say may be misconstrued and later used against you, even by your own insurance company.
These tips can help you protect your rights if you have been involved in an auto accident.
Speak with a Phoenix Auto Accident Attorney
To talk with an experienced Phoenix car accident lawyer, contact Phoenix attorney Christopher J. Zachar for a free case evaluation.