Do I Have a Personal Injury Case in Phoenix, Arizona?
If you have sustained an injury that was directly caused by another’s negligence, then you may have the right to file a personal injury case. Know your rights. Stop guessing.
Do You Have a Case?
One of the most common questions we receive is, “Do I have a Phoenix personal injury case?” We’ll help you find out.
The most common types of personal injury cases include:
- Car, Trucking, Motorcycle, and Pedestrian Accidents If you’ve been injured in a crash caused by another vehicle, or a pedestrian that has been injured by a vehicle, you have the right to bring a claim.
- Workplace Injuries If you’re hurt on the job or while driving for work, you have the right to pursue a claim. You can receive workers’ compensation from the employer’s insurance, but you may also have a right to pursue legal action against the person who caused the harm.
- Nursing Home Abuse When you suspect abuse or mistreatment of an elderly family member, you can hold the facility liable for its negligent This can include physical, emotional, sexual or financial abuse, as well as neglect, all of which can cause major trauma.
- Dog Bites and Other Animal Attacks Arizona holds all dog owners accountable for bites and other property damage. Dog bite victims, often children, are left facing costly bills from necessary medical procedures and therapy to deal with the trauma.
- Dangerous Property Accidents Property owners (which include everything from stores, offices, homes, etc…) have a legal duty to provide a safe premises for Slip/trip and falls and negligent security fall info this category.
- Slip and Fall Accidents Your slip and fall might have been the result of negligent property owners.
- Truck Accidents Behind the wheel of the biggest vehicles on the road, truck drivers can forget the responsibility they have to the safety of others on the road. When you or someone you love has been injured due to the actions of a truck driver, contact us to talk about and seek a recovery for the damages you’ve suffered.
The hurt victim can seek to hold the person who caused the incident, responsible.
Find even more information regarding personal injury law in Phoenix, Arizona, below:
How do I know if a personal injury case is big enough for an attorney to get involved in?
What determines a case a personal injury law firm does or doesn’t take?
Everything you need to know about personal injury settlement calculators.
Should I interview my Phoenix personal injury lawyer?
How can I pay for a personal injury lawyer in Phoenix, Arizona?