Motorcyclists need to take precautions on the road. It can be tempting to ride between cars, go over the posted speed limit, and ride without a helmet. However, following the rules of the road will keep you safe and out of danger. As a†motorcycle injury lawyer, Christopher J. Zachar represents injured motorcyclists.
Motorcycle riders are often the safest drivers on the road. Motorcyclists are aware of the risks cars and other hazards pose.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident, contact a Arizona motorcycle law attorney. Christopher J. Zachar can be reached in Phoenix at 602-494-4800. Our firm offers free consultations and contingent attorneys fees. We vigorously pursue compensation for your injuries and damages.
Here are a few Arizona bike laws to keep you safe. Remember, just as a motorcyclist is required to follow these rules, so are the other vehicles on the road. If you are injured by a negligent driver, contact our firm.
- People who are interested in becoming licensed motorcyclists need to qualify for an Arizona Department of Motor Vehicles motorcycle license.
- Motorcycles that need to be registered in Arizona to be ìstreet legal.î
- Car splitting (also called lane splitting) is not allowed.
- Helmet laws require people under 18 years of age to wear a helmet.
- Obey all posted speed limits and traffic signs
- Never drink alcohol and drive
A motorcycle should be driven just as any other licensed vehicle. We represent injured motorcyclists who suffer injuries such as broken bones, road rash, brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries from the negligence of other people and entities.